Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tread Lightly Here

Picture?type=squarebyLyn Carr

Passing through this veil of mine; you'll
see the darkness begin to shine. The Spirit
of Emptiness takes it's hold; and there the
Phantoms begin to unfold: Haunted by this...
constant sorrow; fleeting hours pass through
tomorrow. Hoping for this to soon be over;
nothing left now, for me to cover. Nights so
long it feels like death.. endless sighs fill
every breath. Longings fill up my every pore;
rocking my soul to the very core. Believing
I can never know; to love my life or let it
show. The laughing heart will ever be;
something I may never see. Strange and
distant I have become; as if my heart were
made of stone. "Tread lightly here," I've
said before; and then I turn and close the door.
Copyright Ó 2003 Wanda Lyn Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment