Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Oasis

Picture?type=squarebyLyn Carr

Looking out now into my vast ever changing horizon I begin to see the mystery that surrounds me as I partake of the steamy air washing down onto all the wilderness awaiting me.  I am not afraid.  As a matter of fact I am going to enjoy the release I will partake of during my spiritual journey.  I welcome it.  This door I will open is going be something in the way of  a lifelong learning experience for me.  I know it.  Now will be the determining factor that will be the answer to whether I intend to make it or not.  Then I will know.  It’s up to me now.  No one is going to help me anymore.  No, not this time.  I should know all the answers to all the questions that I will encounter during this journey for I have been taught well.  I have no excuses.

“The Friends”
I understand just what it means
Just the way it all should be
You only have to look around
To see the love of ‘Jah’ abound
Copyright Ó 2011 Wanda Lyn Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment